Leaf Tea Shop & Bar (Liverpool) Ltd (LEAF) provides access to the www.leafteashop.co.uk website (the “website”) and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Our aim is to provide the very best customer service that we can.
Goods should be despatched within three business days of ordering. If an item is out of stock and we are unable to despatch within five business days, we will advise you by email as soon as possible after receipt of your order and offer you a full refund or partial shipment of your order. Delivery times and estimates are subject to receipt of an order before the daily cut-off point. All goods purchased by you will be delivered within 30 calendar days of our order confirmation unless otherwise agreed.
You may cancel your order at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price of the original goods and standard delivery charges. To cancel your order, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the goods to us at your own cost. For further details, please see point 3 below.
LEAF aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. We aim to keep this process as simple and easy as possible:
- You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. EU customers are also entitled to an additional statutory cooling off period of 7 days. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of products where foodstuffs have been opened unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality.
- It is our policy that if you are not entirely happy, you can return your purchase in its original condition within 30 days for a full refund or replacement – it’s up to you.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you by mistake or the item is faulty.
- If you wish to change your original purchase for something else on our site or you would like a replacement for an item that is not faulty you will be responsible for the new package postage fees.
Please contact us for a returns form and send it with your returned items to:
THE TEA ROOM
Leaf Tea Shop & Bar (Liverpool) Ltd.
65-67 Bold Street, Liverpool. L1 4EZ
Company number: 07457271
VAT number: 103227564
TEL: +44(0)151 707-7747
LEAF may not be able to accept returns under the cooling off period of the following types of goods and/or taking into account the following circumstances:
- Goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised;
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Goods which are sealed for health or hygiene reasons that have been unsealed after delivery;
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods beyond handling them to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of them (such as you would, for example, handle a display item in a shop).
4. Pricing and availability
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing and availability information on the website, there may be occasions when these are not up to date and we reserve the right to change them without notice. Postage is calculated according the weight of the order and the destination. We try to ensure that this is current and accurate for the destination but reserve the right to amend if necessary.
Please note that prices shown in on the website are in GBP. All transactions on the website are processed in GBP.
When ordering goods for delivery outside the UK , you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of the importing country and for paying all applicable customs duties, taxes and import charges.
7. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the ‘my account’ area of the website. LEAF reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
8. Your Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be impaired in any way. Neither may you cause it to be changed or modified in any way.
LEAF will not be responsible for any loss arising from the use of this website or in respect to the purchase of any goods hereunder.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
11. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions at any time.
12. Gift Vouchers
Our gift vouchers are valid for one use
Our gift vouchers can be redeemed against products on www.leafteashop.co.uk
Our gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or spent on additional gift vouchers
If the value of the gift voucher is larger than the value of the order, we are unable to refund the balance. If the order value is higher than the gift voucher amount then the balance must be paid by one of our alternative payment methods.
13. Discount Codes
Only one eligible Discount Code may be applied to a single order at any time at the Checkout. Offer-specific terms and conditions may apply (e.g. expiry date, country restriction) – see offer for details.
If you have any questions regarding our terms of conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at email@example.com