Christmas is nearly upon us which means it’s time to add on more layers and get wrapped up warm as the nights get colder and darker.
This festive time of year is a time of celebration and appreciation and what better way to celebrate than to exchange gifts and thanks with loved ones?
At Leaf Tea Shop, we have a vast selection of festive teas and gift ideas that you can use to bulk up your Christmas gift sets and hampers.
Read on to find fun and unique ways you could build the ultimate festive bundle to share with your nearest and dearest.
Festive Tins for Under the Tree
Tea time at Christmas can be extra special.
That boiling pot of water is even more appreciated as you come in from the freezing cold outside.
When you first pour that delicious batch of Christmas-inspired tea you get that warm and cosy feeling as you’re about to sit down near the fire with your steaming beverage.
We have all of your favourite festive-inspired teas available at Leaf Tea Shop.
Want to have that Christmas market feel in the comfort of your own home?
Then try our mulled fruit tea which is a rich fruit tea infused with cinnamon, orange peel and cardamon.
You can also stir the seasonal senses with our candy cane tea which is a Rooibos tea mixed with vanilla, strawberry and peppermint.
The Perfect Christmas Gift Set for Tea Lovers
Gifts are a staple of Christmas time. Everyone likes to treat their loved ones to some holiday gifts to show their appreciation.
Why not stand out from the crowd and get someone a Leaf Tea Christmas gift set perfect for all your tea-loving friends and family?
We have the perfect combination of flavoured tea and teaware that are sure to impress whoever receives them.
The ultimate Christmas gift tea set could look something like this:
You could even add a selection of tea tins in the hamper so they can restock their favourites and have a stylish tea tin to store it in.
What to Put in a Christmas Hamper
No Christmas is complete without a Christmas hamper.
Hampers always bring a sign of joy, whether it’s gifting it to a loved one or donating it to a charitable cause.
These hampers are usually filled with festive favourites such as:
Food and Drinks
- Chocolates – it wouldn’t be Christmas if some deliciously indulgent chocolate isn’t thrown into the mix.
- Wine – adding a nice bottle of red or white wine to a Christmas hamper is a great way to widen the selection.
- Tea & Coffee – why not sprinkle some delightful Christmas tea into your hamper this year with the likes of our apple strudel tea.
- Cheese & Crackers – thanks to the variety of cheeses available you’ll always find one suitable for someone’s taste buds.
- Tea Strainer – our stylish golden sieve tea strainer is sure to turn a few heads with its elegant style and practical use.
- Tea ball infusers – infuse the senses at Christmas time with our stainless steel tea ball infuser that helps brew the best-tasting tea around.
- Portable tea infusers – take your festive tea on the go with our double-walled portable glass infuser.
- Mugs – you’ll need a mug to hold all that tea you’ll be drinking over the holiday period.
- Wine Glasses – wine just doesn’t taste the same in a normal glass. You’ll need a stylish new wine glass fit for all of your wine-drinking over the Christmas period.
Adding these can make your gifts longer-lasting and is sure to make your hamper stand out from the rest!
Let the Festive Teas Begin
We hope we’ve inspired you to really go all out this year and spread the Christmas tea cheer far and wide.
No matter the time of year, tea is always a good idea!
Find your favourite loose leaf teas online and create the perfect Christmas this year for the whole family.